Friday, May 28, 2010

Sticky Sweet Diva



-->
This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version.
I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.
-----------------------
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice/close up
Yummy scrapkit by Cora
Buy her “Sticky Sweet” scrap Here
Template53 by Melissa Here
Fonts of choice
I used Vix_mask365
Plugins Optional:
Eyecandy 4000- gradient glow
-----------------------
I am using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis
You buy his tubes here www.mypsptubes.com
-----------------------
open up your template, take out the “sassy” word out, use your text tool and type out “STICKY” instead in bold letters, now let’s use your plugin color dots, select the font selections all> float> defloat> modify> expand by 2 add a new raster layer and flood fill color of choice, select none, drag flood fill below your text layer add noise, merge just the font, now go to image> rotate> counterclock wise which you can use the other way if you want too. Now lets click on the outer frames, selections all> float> defloat add a new raster layer flood fill color of choice I used white, selection none.
Do the same for the inner frame selections all float> defloat copy and paste paper of choice, invert>delete select none, now do the same for the little squares copying and pasting another paper of choice using the same method, I then did the same once again but I copied and pasted the tubes I wanted inside the little frames, selections none. Now I messed around with the blend mode to give it alittle colorized look, I think I used luminance legacy, but mess with the other blend modes to get what you want.
Now let’s pull out your main tube place near the bottom or where you’d like it, add a drop shadow, Now use your text tool again and type out “DIVA” in a bold font, do the same thing you did with the “sticky” text, now keep your text tool out and type out in a pixel font “sweet” a few times place this some where at the side of your template over and over til you get the length you want along the sides of the template. I then used gradient glow I used black and white in the same glow. I then duplicated the font and I rotated it to the opposite side.
Now let’s just open all the elements you’d like to use resize them if needed place where you’d like them, merge everything add your mask, copyrights & your name, now you can save as a PNG and you’re done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial.
Now lets see those results,
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!
-----------------------
This tutorial was written on May 28, 2010 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment