Wednesday, October 24, 2012

All Natural Ftu



 
 
 
This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version.
I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.

*Click on the tag to see the full size, the copyright won't be blurry on it*
 
-----------------------
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice/close up

Beautiful cluster by Melissa's Creations, You can find this cluster at the Creative Misfit forum
 you must be a member to get the frame. Here
Font used - Allura

 
 
Plugins needed Optional:
Xero - radiance
Penta.com - dots

 
-----------------------
I am using the artwork of Keith Garvey
You buy his tubes here Garv Store
-----------------------

 
Let's open up the frame, resize down to 80% open the tubes you want, i used two different garv tubes. a full sized and close up, you can use close up of the same tube but i used another. I placed my full sized tube on the side of the frame, added a drop shadow and radiance.

I then used my freehand selection, i made a circle around the frame where you wanna place the tube inside the middle, added a new raster layer. flood fill color of choice i picked a color from the frame, selections>select none.

Drag this layer below the cluster frame now do this again now copy and paste your close up tube of choice, while the marching ants are still showing go to selections>invert make sure you are on your closeup tube layer now hit delete on your keyboard, go to selections, select none. now drag your tube layer below the cluster frame, but above your flood filled layer.

 
I then changed the blend mode to screen, I added radiance and then my penta.com-dots settings of choice, to the tube layer. Add a slight drop shadow on the frame, now merge your layers, you can now add a mask if you want too but i don't think it needs one. I also added radiance to the cluster itself but this is optional.

Now add your copyrights, then your font, Save as a PNG and you're done.

 
 
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial.
Now lets see those results,
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!

 
-----------------------

This tutorial was written on October 24th, 2012 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.




No comments:

Post a Comment