Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hottie With a Body



This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be
used with any other version. I assume that
you have a working knowledge of PSP.
-----------------------
Supplies Needed:

Template of choice or use mine i supplied, Please
don't use in any other tut without my permission.
My template HERE
Mask of choice i used
WSL_Mask105
Font of choice.


Plugins Needed:
Xero - Radiance
Xenofex - Constellation

-----------------------

I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac
You can visit his site HERE


-----------------------
Open up my template
now open your tube, paste inside the circle, cut off the excess tube
Add a drop down shadow, then use your magic wand and select each
circle flood fill color of choice, or use the color provided,
now copy paste tube invert>delete do this for all 3 circles,
mess with the blend modes, then use your plugin
xero - radiance mess around with the opacity if to bright
Now add your mask


Resize, add your copyrights & name and save as a PNG.



Thanks for trying my tutorial.
Now lets see those results,
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!

-----------------------
This tutorial was written on October 10, 2009 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment