Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bad Girls Club



-->



This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version.
I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.

-----------------------

Supplies Needed:
Tubes of choice
Badass Scrapkit by Tammy Kat
Buy her Bad Girls Club kit HERE
Melissa’s template 36 HERE
font of choice i used QK Marisa

-----------------------
I am using the artwork of Tyson Mcadoo
You buy his tubes here www.mypsptubes.com
-----------------------



Open up template & scrap kit pieces resize them first if needed.


Now I took off the doodles, select the back circle, selections all float>defloat> copy paste your paper of choice, I used the “bad girls club” paper, now invert>delete select none. Now delete your template layer, on your paper layer selections all float> defloat> modify> expand by 3, add a new raster layer, flood fill color of choice, I used hot pink, select none, drag this layer below your frame layer, add noise now drop shadow.



Now let’s go to your long rectangles, they are all conected, selections all float> defloat, copy and paste paper of choice, I used the purple paper, invert>delete select none, Now get delete that template layer, select the outside frames of the rectangle, selections all float>defloat copy and paste another paper of choice, I used the bright green paper, now invert>delete select none, I added noise to paper layer. Add drop shadow.



Now select each square selections all float> defloat> copy and paste paper of choice, invert>delete select none, now do this for every square, make sure to delete the template layers as you go, now do the same for your square frames, selections all float> defloat> add a new raster layer flood fill color or paper of choice, I used white select none, delete template layer, I did this for each square, I then selected each paper square again selections all float>defloat> copy paste your tube of choice, invert>delete select none, change blend mode to screen, do this for every square that you placed your tube, now I on your square frames add noise if you’d like, I then added drop shadow, now at this point I would merge everything.




Now place your main tube in front add drop shadow, I used the cute frame element “bad girl” and I copied and pasted it on my tag dragged it below my merged tag, now cut off any access of your tube that you don’t want showing. Now add your other elements of choice add drop shadows.



add your copyright & your name, Now save as a PNG and you're done!
Now lets see those results,
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!
-----------------------
This tutorial was written on April 18th, 2010 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment