Friday, April 16, 2010

Sugar Pop










This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version.

I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.




-----------------------



Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice/close up

Gorgeous scrapkit by TammyKat

Find her freebie add on Sugar Rush Here
*Link fixed*

font of choice i used CK Dear John

Sparkles of choice












Plugins Needed Optional:

Photoeffex - scanlines







-----------------------



I am using the artwork of Keith Garvey

You buy his tubes here PTE



-----------------------









Very easy & short tut.







Open a 550x550 canvas







Let’s open the freebie add on, I used the frame, the black & purple brackets & the sugar element, now resize your frame, place in the center of your canvas, I then selected the inside of the frame selections all> float> defloat, add a new raster now flood fill color of choice I used purple, invert>delete select none, drag layer below your frame, now do the same thing again inside the frame, but copy and paste your close up tube of choice, invert>delete select none. Now you can change the blend mode of your tube layer.











Now let’s add your plugin scanlines, if you don’t have this plugin I’m sure you can use your psp effects “blinds” and for the color just use the color of your tube.. now add your sparkles of choice, cut off any access…









Now let’s open your brackets I resized mine, and placed them on either side of the frame, now add a drop shadow to each. Place a tube in front of your frame either standing or laying, I choose a tube that’s laying flat, I resized my tube placed it in front of the frame, added a drop shadow now I resized the element “sugar” and placed it on top of my tube but below to make it look like she’s laying on it, add a drop shadow to that as well.









add your copyright & your name, Now save as a PNG and you're done!











Thanks for trying my tutorial.

Now lets see those results,

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!







-----------------------

This tutorial was written on April 16th, 2010 by Melissa.

In no way may this tutorial be copied to another

website without the creators permission. Any resemblance

to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

1 comment:

  1. hmm for some reason the link to the kit isn't right, here is the proper link
    http://pimpmytagswithscraps.com/blog/freebies/freebies-add-on-coordinating/

    ReplyDelete