Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beauty Within



-->



This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version.
I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.




-----------------------

Supplies Needed:
Tubes of choice/close up
Gorgeous “Be You” Collab by
TammyKat & Sarah buy HERE
font of choice i used Bickley Script LET
mask of choice I don’t remember the one I used




Plugins Needed Optional:
Xero - radiance



-----------------------
I am using the artwork of Anthony Guerra
You buy his tubes here www.cilm.com
-----------------------



Very easy tutorial!




Let’s open your scrap pieces of choice, I used the rectangle frame for my main tag, now let’s resize that if needed not go to image>canvas size 600x600 will resize later, this is so we have room to work with. Now select the inside of each circle with your magic wand, selections modify> expand by 3, copy and paste paper of choice or flood fill, invert>delete select none.






Drag your paper layer below your frame, now click the inside of your circles again selections modifty> expand by 3 copy and paste your tube or tubes of choice inside the circles, invert>delete select none. Now when I placed the tubes in the circles I guess I didn’t see the paper cause you can’t see it lol but it’s there. now hide all your layers but your tube layers merge each tube layer,




Now duplicate your tube layer, now turn B&W this is optional I think it gives a way better effect, not lower your B&W opacity so color from your back tube layer can show through, I did to about so you can see the blue but it’s darkened by the black and white color tint so it looks more of a purplish color matches the frame well this way, now add your radiance plugin settings of choice.





Add your beauty within wordart, add a few elements of choice, place your main tube where you’d like it make sure to add drop shadows if needed, add mask now just add your copyright & your name, Now save as a PNG and you're done!





Thanks for trying my tutorial.
Now lets see those results,
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!





This tutorial was written on May 2nd, 2010 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment