Sunday, May 2, 2010

There's Only One You



-->




This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version.
I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.



-----------------------
Supplies Needed:
Tubes of choice/close up
Gorgeous “Be You” Collab by
TammyKat, Cora & Sarah buy HERE
font of choice i used Bickley Script LET
mask of choice I don’t remember the one I used

Plugins Needed Optional:
Xero - radiance



-----------------------
I am using the artwork of Mark Wasyl
You buy his tubes here www.cilm.com
-----------------------



Very easy tutorial!



-->
let’s open your scrap pieces I used the awesome frame 4, resize if needed, now use your magic wand and click on the inside of the frames make sure to get every little piece, selections all modify> expand by 8 copy and paste your paper of choice, invert>delete select none. Now drag your paper layer below your frame, select the bigger frame do it the same way as the paper copy and paste your close up of choice, invert>delete select none. Now I changed blend mode to luminace to get the color of the paper to change my tube this is optional, now I added the radiance plugin settings of choice.




Now let’s resize your tube if needed place where you’d like your tube, open your clipped heart resize add in the corner, now open the purple spotted ribbon resize if needed now place at the bottom erase the end by the blue flower. Now add wordart resize if needed add shadow to everything you need it on. Now all you need to do is add your mask your copyright & your name, Now save as a PNG and you're done!


Thanks for trying my tutorial.
Now lets see those results,
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!


This tutorial was written on May 2nd, 2010 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment