Friday, July 30, 2010

Key To My Heart



-->


This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version.
I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.




-----------------------
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice/close up
Gorgeous Scrap by Chassity
Buy her scrap Here
fonts & mask of choice
WSL_Mask128 Here




-----------------------
I am using the artwork of Jamie Kidd
You buy her tubes here CILM
-----------------------



Open 600x600 canvas, now open up scrap kit pieces resize them first if needed, I opened the white paper frame, resized it down copy and paste to your canvas, grab your magic wand click the inside of your frame selections all float> defloat> modify expand by 3 copy and paste paper of choice, invert>delete drag paper above frame, add drop shadow. Now open your main tube of choice resize if needed add drop shadow now place on the side of the frame cropt the bottom of your tube we’ll hide that with another tube.



Now I used 3 different jamie kidd tubes.. I picked one laying down and I placed it down over the other tube to hide the bottom add a drop shadow, now open the pink heart frame resize if needed place at the opposite side of your frame, grab your magic wand click the inside of the heart selections all float> defloat> modify expand by 2 copy and paste paper of choice invert>delete drag layer below your heart frame, do the same and copy and paste your tube of choice, drag above layer. Add drop shadow to your heart and tube.




Now let’s open up some elements I used the black ribbon, pink ribbon on the button, glittery hearts, silver key, and silver heart, I got my text tool and typed out “Jamie Kidd Holds The Key To My” added any special effect you like to the text, I rotated my text to the side alittle bit use my tag for a reference, i resized the heart down and made it look like the heart was hanging off the my, to complete key to me “heart” I resized the key and placed it by the heart, give these drop shadows, resize your black ribbon, ribbon button and your glittery hearts and place them where you want them, now add your mask, copyrights and your name, now you can save as a PNG and you’re done!




Thanks for trying my tutorial.
Now lets see those results,
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!



-----------------------
This tutorial was written on July 30th, 2010 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment