Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ptu - Your Leader


This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version. I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.


-----------------------

Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice/close up


Paid Scrap kit by Toxic Desirez
"Outta This World" Purchase at Skullified Scrapz


Font of choice

My curved text tutorial 

Plugins Optional:
Xero - radiance



Tutorial shortcut index:
"Delete" on your keyboard under Insert.
"C/P" copy and paste as new layer.
Remove "O/L" Remove original layer.
"D/S" Drop shadow located in 3D effects.
"R/S" Resize layer located in Image.
New "R/L" Raster layer, in Layers.
"outer glow" Gradient glow from eye candy
Or my method on my blog under "How to dos"

Good D/S settings:
0, 0, 57, 6, color black

Good add noise settings:
Uniform- 70-90 % noise monochrome
Random- 10-34% noise monochrome


-----------------------
I used the artwork of Keith Garvey
You can find his artwork Here
-----------------------


Open UFO R/S to 90% canvas size 620x620
Open tube of choice, R/S to 60%, C/P onto
canvas, i made it look as she was inside the ship
But also look like she was behind the glass
How the ship was made merged, Duplicate tube
Erase off parts near the bottom, and then up by her chest
Once you erase the tube by the glass you'll see it showing through
I also applied a slight radiance to the tube(s)

Once you got this merge and R/S to 80%
Drag down alittle bit like it's on land

Open Sky R/S to 80% C/P onto canvas duplicate mirror
I did this a few other times, So you can see a galaxy all around
your UFO. i added a new layer flood filled with black
Drag below all your layers, this is just to see our progress

Open planet3 R/S to 25% C/P onto canvas - place behind UFO
I dragged off to the left hand corner
Open planet1 R/S to 20% C/P onto canvas - place behind UFO
I dragged off to the right hand middle 
Open rocket R/S to 25% C/P onto canvas - place behind UFO
I used deform tool and smooshed the rocket down alittle more
Then i placed it as if it were flying the the alien planet from earth

I used paper 10 and applied a star mask and put that above my sky
But used my deform tool to make the mask smaller
Then place it in the middle. duplicated to fit all the spots i wanted

Open astronaut R/S to 8% C/P onto canvas
i placed him on top of the alien planet

Using your font tool type out "take me to your leader"
I put text on there using the curved text method
I have a tutorial under supplies how to use this way

Now it's element time


Elements i used and the resized %
Using this drop shadow: 0, 0, 33, 8, color black
Flag - 15%
Alien1 - 25%
Gun - 20%
Alien2 - 15%
Comit - 20%
Shooting star - 60%
Flower 2 and 3 - 25%
Splatter - 80

make sure you remove that black background

place elements where you want, or use my tag as a guide.
Apply your mask, copyrights,  add your name save as a PNG
You're done!


Thanks for trying my tutorial.


----------------------
This tutorial was written on April 12th, 2016 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment