Sunday, February 26, 2017

Ptu now Ftu - Hardcore Gothic Babe


This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version.
I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.



-----------------------


Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice/close up

Ptu now Ftu scrap by TammyKat
 “Hardcore” scrap HERE

Fonts of choice & mask of choice
I used Vix_mask365


Plugins Needed Optional:
Eyecandy 4000- Gradient glow
Photoeffex - scanlines
Xero – Radiance
Xero - Porcelain




----------------------- 
I am using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis
His tubes are now @ CDO
Tube i used found Here
-----------------------


let’s open up a new canvas 600x600, now let’s open the scrap pieces of choice, I opened up the frame, now resize the frame down to a size you want I used the deform tool to do this so I don’t have any certain settings, duplicate this and drag frame beside your other frame use my tag as a reference, duplicate the same frame now drag is across again and use your deform tool and tilt it to the side alittle bit, to drag stuff I use the mover tool.




Now merge just your frames together, click on the inside selections all> modify> expand by 2, copy and paste paper of choice invert>delete select none. Now drag your paper layer below your frame, do the same with a close up tube place in the larger two frames, and then use the main tube maybe resize it a bit flipping it the opposite side if you’d like on the tilted frame do this my selecting the inside and doing the step you did for the paper, now add your porcelain effect on one tube, change the blend mode to your close up tube.. I used hard light I think, and use the radiance on this layer..






Now give any of these drop shadows, I then resized the main tube down alittle bit place infront of your frames, I then took her “hardcore” wordart and placed it the front, I added a gradient glow of white, then I added noise then drop shadow, this is optional, I then got my text tool out got on a pixel font and typed out “gothic babe” down along the bottom, I placed the wordart and text down by my tube so it would cover up the bottom of it..




Now bring out one of the star frames, resize if needed select the inside with your magic wand, selections> expand by 3, copy and paste paper of choice, invert>delete, select none. Now drag paper layer below frame, do the same but copy and paste your tube this time, colorize this if you want, now add your scanlines plugin, if you don’t have this you can use blinds and tweak with the settings you will get the same exact effect.






Add a drop shadow to that, now let’s open up some elements I opened up a few of those beads, I used pink and purple resized them down a bit and I placed them down the tilted frame, a few times added a drop shadow, and I merged everything



add your copyright, mask & your name, Now save as a PNG and you're done!




Thanks for trying my tutorial.
Now lets see those results,
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!





-----------------------
Ptu now Ftu 2/26/2017
This tutorial was written on May 28, 2010 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance

to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment