Monday, June 29, 2015

Ptu - USA Pride


This tutorial was written in PSP 9 and can be used with any other version. I assume that you have a working knowledge of PSP.


-----------------------

Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice/close up


Paid Scrap kit by Toxic Desirez
"I Want USA" Purchase at Skullified Scrapz


Font of choice
Annabelle JF

Mask of choice
none

Plugins Optional:
xero - moodlight



Tutorial shortcut index:
"Delete" on your keyboard under Insert.
"C/P" copy and paste as new layer.
Remove "O/L" Remove original layer.
"D/S" Drop shadow located in 3D effects.
"R/S" Resize layer located in Image.
New "R/L" Raster layer, in Layers.
"outer glow" Gradient glow from eye candy
Or my method on my blog under "How to dos"

Good D/S settings:
0, 0, 57, 6, color black

Good add noise settings:
Uniform- 70-90 % noise monochrome
Random- 10-34% noise monochrome


-----------------------
I used the artwork of Keith Garvey
You can find his artwork Here
-----------------------


Open Frame2, R/S to 80% canvas size 600x600
Apply xero - moodlight all settines same but "original color" 121
Adjust- brightness/contrast - brightness 8, contrast set to 1

Using magic wand click inside frame, modify expand by 8
Open paper12, R/S to 80%, C/P on canvas as new layer
selections invert delete select none, drag below frame

Open your tube, R/S if needed, place in center, add outer glow
I used 3 colors, red, white, and blue. add noise
I used a half body for this, you could use full body
I then applied black & white outer glow to frame2

Note: I placed my elements around my tube

Now it's element time


Elements i used and the resized %
Using this drop shadow: 0, 0, 51, 4, color black
Fireworks1 - 80%
Fireworks2 - 80%
Statue Of Liberty - 80%
Windmill - 50%
Drum - 40%
Skull1 - 30%
Rocket - 25%
Lips - 30%
Heart - 20%
Cupcake - 25%
Sparkles2 (didnt resize)
Sparkles1 - 50%

I applied same settings of moodlight to the beginning fram
with all of my elements, to dull down the colors

place elements where you want, or use my tag as a guide.
Add your copyrights,  your name save as a PNG
You're done!





Thanks for trying my tutorial.
Now lets see those results.

----------------------
This tutorial was written on June 29th, 2015 by Melissa.
In no way may this tutorial be copied to another
website without the creators permission. Any resemblance
to this tutorial is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment